11/30/2011

Dear Boys :)

Dear Georgie Boy,
YOU are very attractive, but
facial hair is NOT attractive on you. Just sayin'.
Sincerely,
Elisabeth

Dear CCC,
You are an extremely fashionable
man without being a weirdo/creep/who-knows-what-else.
That's good.
Love,
Me

Dear Blondie,
I've seen you FIVE times this week!
And I don't even know your name.
It's fate.
Love,
Obsessed

Dear Banana,
Your glasses are cute.
Love,
Elisabeth with an 'S'.

Dear Wanna Be,
I love that you think you're a cowboy.
It's just too cute.
Love,
Knows REAL cowboys

Dear Manly Man,
Since I stopped worrying about you,
I see you ALL THE TIME.
Is this coincidence? I. THINK. NOT!
Sincerely,
the girl you should love

Dear You,
WHY???
INsincerely,
Elisabeth

Dear Disney,
Tall, super nice, AND sultry voice
=
I. LOVE. YOU.
Too bad you're a premie...maybe I'll go for your brother??
OR
maybe not...
Cordially,
Elisabeth



2 comments:

  1. Oh honey, I saw this guy whom I refer to as...well Glasses Man. I have never seen glasses look so attractive.

    ReplyDelete