12/16/2011

Dear Boys: I Kind Of Like You :)

Dear Hitman,
I might have a baby crush on you.
But boy is that "baby" gettin' bigger!
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear E=mc2,
My roommates may think you're nice
and you may be extremely attractive
BUT
I see right through you.
You've got a man-ego.
UNswimmingly,
Elisabeth

Dear Horticulture,
I go to class just to stare at you.
I promise I'm not a creeper.
You've just got some serious eye-candy goin' on.
Bashfully,
Pretender
(a.k.a. this is someone else's dear boys post)

Dear Alien,
Tomorrow is our LAST class together.
I've just gotta get up the courage to talk to you.
That's probably not going to happen.
BUT
a girl can dream can't she??
Begrudgingly,
Elisa.Beth.

Dear Slap-stick,
You're kinda cute.
AND
I'm really glad you notice me.
It kinda makes my day.
Quite cordially,
Elisabeth

Dear Attractive Man with a Nerd Name,
Why am I attracted to you?
It will never happen.
Discouragingly,
Elisabeth

Dear E=mc2,
I might have changed my mind about you.
Sighingly,
Elisabeth

Dear Alien,
I TALKED TO YOU!!!
I cannot begrudge any longer.
Love (with a big silly grin),
Elisabeth







2 comments:

  1. I am dying to know who E=MC2 is. DYING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear, men are intimidating. That is all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete