12/08/2011

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS is what my face looked like today:


















BECAUSE....................................
I FINALLY did it!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOO to the YAH!!
What did I do you ask??
WELLLLL
this whole semester I've kind of been drooling over this incredibly adorable man in one of my classes.
He always sits in front of me and every time I see him, I say to myself...
"Self, you need to talk to this man."
But EVERY TIME, I fail.
HOWEVER
today was different!!! :)
*insert dramatic tone*
It was our last class together. I just HAD to talk to him. It was either that or live with the fact that I was a chicken. That was definitely NOT going to happen.
I was going to give up entirely, but THEN
he walked in and sat right next to me! GAH!
I knew it was divine providence. I was SUPPOSED to talk to this man.
AND
I FINALLY DID!!!! It was an incredibly awkward conversation on my part. I thought I might have just passed out from my heart beat coming out my ears. SOOOO I wasn't really thinking straight. But I did it. I talked to him.

To be truthfully honest: this isn't just about talking to a cute boy. I'd subconsciously made it a goal and I did it!!! It kind of gives me a little bit of a boost. Kind of like "Hey, you can set a goal and you can accomplish it". :) WAY TO GO GIRL!!!! :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Swirls, I love you. This post is as adorable as you are. Also, I am proud of you! :) Well done ma'am, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah :) best feelings, talking to a cute boy, and accomplishing a goal. You are absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete