1/18/2012

Boy Version: Dear Girls

Dear Recess,
I think I have a chance.
If you ask me out,
I'm SURE we would be the BEST of friends.
Can't wait,
Elisabeth

A friend of mine wanted to write a "Dear Girls". 
So here ya go.
 These are his slightly dramatic woes of dating.

Dear Wish-list,
You have a cute nose.
Honestly,
love-crushed

Dear short-hair-wonder,
You are younger than you look,
AND you have a killer smile.
you know, the kind that leaves guys helpless?
Awestruck,
love-crushed

Dear Angel,
At the museum, they have signs that say
DON'T TOUCH.
I feel like there is one of those keeping
us from being friends.
sadly,
love-crushed

Dear Lady Friend,
I am working up the courage
to ask you on a date.
You need to give me a couple
weeks though.
Wishingly,
love-crushed

Dear All Girls,
Laundry is not a valid
excuse to get out of a date.
Seriously,
love-crushed

Dear Cupid,
Take your bow off rapid fire,
cause I can't handle falling in love
multiple times a day.
Annoyed (but not really),
love-crushed
P.S. Could you also shoot the girls, too?

Dear Memory,
You are engaged......
I didn't think that this would
be so awkward....
Holding back,
love-crushed


Dear Perfect,
A conversation with me wouldn't kill you.
It probably would kill me though.
Ironically,
love-crushed


7 comments:

  1. Poor boy! is he cute? I could give up my current anti-boy phase ;) jk..but really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! I am stopping by from Follow Me Wednesday! Super cute site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, love-crushed. He is a funny, funny boy.

    Also, I feel like Steph could be in love with love-crushed. Yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Elisabeth,

    You are a friggin' doll, and I love your blog.

    Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chelsea!!! I'm so glad you like my blog because I LOVE your blog!!! :) :)

      Delete