1/04/2012

Dear Boys & Girls!!

Dear Banana,
You are everything that I have never  wanted in a man.
BUT
I can't help myself.
I just really like you.
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Tick-Tock,
Please don't like me.
Please don't like me.
Please don't like me.
If you like me,
That would just be awkward for everybody.
Emotionlessly,
Elisabeth

Dear Rat-Man,
You always see me at the most inconvenient of times.
Sooo not cool.
Begrudingly,
Elisabeth

Dear Elise,
I'm coming back on Friday!
Be excited.
Love,
Elisabeth :)

Dear Home Boys,
You're going on missions??
Missions are for big boys
AND
I don't know if you qualify for that.
Cordially,
Elisabeth




3 comments:

  1. Dear Elisabeth,
    I CAN'T wait. I'm dying. Is your story about banana? I'm DYING!

    Love,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow you via Follow Me Wednesday

    http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean... I've had my very own Banana! Ah life is tough!
    Good luck! ;)

    <3 Katrine
    thegentleflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete