1/11/2012

Oh Boy! Oh Boy!

Dear E=mc2,
I still kind of like you, but not really. 
Cordially,
Elisabeth

Dearest Nat King Cole,
I'm going to try an experiment on you.
I'm going to play hard-to-get and see what happens.
Have fun.
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Attractive Man with a Nerd Name,
I'm disappointed.
That's all.
Discouragingly,
Elisabeth

Dear Alien,
I saw you today.
I talked to you today.
AND
you're still as cute as ever.
Gushingly,
Elisabeth

Dear CashDude,
I love that you like to say sweet things to me.
But sometimes I can't decide if you really mean it or not.
If you could clarify,
that'd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Slap-stick,
You are seriously too nice for your own good.
Handsomely,
Elisabeth



1 comment:

  1. Dear Alien.....love it!
    CashDude...better not just be flattering you or I'll kick him in the knots!
    <3 a good laugh :)

    ReplyDelete