1/19/2012

sometimes...

Sam from Young People in Love did an ADORABLE post and asked bloggers to link up and finish her sentences for her! 
Here it goes:

Random cute picture from Pinterest first!

Sometimes...

It's hard for me to stop gossiping. 

I'm reminded of how much I love basketball when I played for over 4 hours yesterday.

I feel self-conscious when I'm around a group of boys. It makes me feel entirely uncomfortable.

I am mildly dishonest when people ask me how I'm doing and I say "I'm great" when really I just want to go to a hidden cave somewhere and cry. 

I can't imagine a world without cute boys. 

I'm surprised that I still daydream.

I get a little too easily wrapped up in socializing. I just love people WAY too much to entirely exclude them from my life.

I indulge in guilty pleasures like watching chick flicks and getting butterflies.

I wish all things in life were as wonderful as that feeling when you put on a dropdeadgorgeous outfit and you think to yourself "DANG! Who is that ravishing woman in the mirror? Oh yeah. That's me."

1 comment:

  1. ahaha yes! guilty pleasures...sometimes i youtube the good kissing scenes from movies. it is necessary.

    ReplyDelete