2/15/2012

You Know It: Dear Boys

Dear Attractive Man with a Nerd Name,
You have the creamiestchocolate brown eyes.
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear 4-3,
You're a self-righteous, idiotic excuse for a man.
Pretty sure feminism was invented because of men like you.
I'm sincerely disgusted.
Disappointingly,
Elisabeth

Dear Fighter,
I realized something today as I was pathetically drooling over your extensive manliness:
I don't know your name.
Like, your name in real life.
Hmmm....
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Sheperd,
How is it that I see you ALL THE TIME?!!
You teach ONE sunday school lesson at church
and then you go ahead and pop up wherever you please?
Gosh. Darn. It.
You are pretty cute though.
Neutrally,
Elisabeth




1 comment:

  1. For the record, I have been trying to figure out the inception of Dear Boys for over a year. I am still confused.

    ReplyDelete