2/07/2012

Sweaty Boys

If you will, just imagine for a moment the smell that is currently surrounding you.
What does it smell like?
Hamburgers?
Tires?
Stale milk?
Your boyfriend?
Whatever it may be, savor it. Because there is nothing worse than....
SWEATY BOY SMELL!!!







Yuck.
Yuck x2.
Yuck x3.
Gross.
Putrid.
Nasty.
I'm taking a basketball class this semester, which is super duper fun!!
However,
The girl-boy ratio is completely off.
There are six girls in my class and about 18 boys.
All these boys happen to be some the sweatiest boys I've ever known.
AND
every time I walk into the gym, the door swings open and that sweaty boy smell washes over my entire body.
And into my nostrils.
Every time I have to keep from gagging. 
Grossness to the max.
P.S. It's also gross when you go to block their shot with your arm and you bump them, then sweat gets all over your arm. ACK! Na.S.Tee!!

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. I SO agree. I'm in a gym class this semester, and those boys are stanky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe so true, so true. until you have a smelly baby boy, they actually top the sweaty men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, the discovery channel once informed me that we're actually attracted to that smell when we're ovulating. just so you know. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA!!! No way?! That's hilarious! :)

      Delete