4/04/2012

dear boys mixed with a famous writer

Dear Recess,
We meet again, eh?
I'm down with that.
Cordially,
Elisabeth

Dear 4-3,
You're so weird.
Salutations,
Elisabeth

Dear Dinosaur,
You're cute.
That's all.
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Valley,
I saw someone on campus that looked just like you!
I almost had a panic attack.
Geez! Be still my heart.
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Dr. Doolittle,
I really dislike you.
BUT
I still think about you sometimes.
Sincerely,
Elisabeth

Dear Kate Chopin,
You are a fantastic writer.
I wish I could write lines like you.
Trying to be like you,
Elisabeth



2 comments:

  1. Love this! My favorite is probably the one to Valley. Also does 4-3 refer to this guys' height??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Although...he does happen to be shorter than me. ha! :) I love me some Valley. He's my ultimate crush at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete