5/30/2012

Dear Boys: I Like You Way Too Much

Elise is TOTALLY right about boys with glasses.
SOOO attractive!

Dear Mr. Snooze,
You're not going to worry about dating, huh?
Well...I think I want you to start worrying,
cause I kinda like you.
Admiringly,
Elisabeth

Dear You,
Good luck on the mish!
Can't believe you're gone.
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Valley,
I'm thinking about you again.
Except, I think I'm going to take some action this time.
Questionably,
Elisabeth

Dear Pinstripe,
You're a pretty boy.
Great.
*insert eye roll*
Disappointingly,
Elisabeth

Dear E=mc2,
That sucks.
Sorry,
Elisabeth

Dear Shawn,
The more I watch Psych,
the more I'm attracted to you.
Too bad you're like 30.
Love,
Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. never let age hold you back with someone as likable as shawn spencer......except we'll have to have some kind of duel to work this out, since i want his body too. i mean him. i mean...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as I get his hair, I'm totally fine with working out a compromise. ;)

      Delete
  2. LOVE your blog, Elisabeth! Nice dear boyin'!

    And, could you email me? I have a question for you! {shaylee.motheratheart@gmail.com}

    Shaylee Ann
    mother {at} heart

    ReplyDelete