5/02/2012

Dear Boys

Dear Matthew Davis,
I don't care if you were a jerk in Legally Blonde.
You're a babe in What About Brian.
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Na-Bark,
You are SO cute & SO funny!
I hope you don't have another tooth fall out.
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Country Dancing Boy,
In my mind, I was thinking:
"Please dance with me"
"Please dance with me"
You started to walk my way
& I almost had a PPP moment.
Then you asked the girl standing next to me.
Smooth.
Very smooth.
Disappointingly,
Elisabeth

Dear Missionary,
I think our story could provoke an LDS romance novel.
Love,
Elisabeth



1 comment:

  1. i think, on a weekly basis, about how my dating life could have inspired about 50 mormon romance novels by now. good thing i'm a writer...and will probably write them someday. look out jack weyland!

    ReplyDelete