6/27/2012

Dear Boys: FB Stalkage & Beards



Dear Valley,
I have nothing more to say to you
that I haven't already stated.
Ugh,
Elisabeth
P.S. Mostly, I'm just in love with you WAY more than you realize.

Dear Pinstripe,
I totally FB stalked you today.
Oops,
Elisabeth

Dear Beards on Boys,
You are increasingly becoming 
somewhat more attractive.
It really depends on the boy,
but I feel more genteel towards you.
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Premie,
Apparently, Elise has dear boyed about you too.
We must have great taste in men.
Cordially,
Elisabeth

                     Dear braceface, AKA City Boy
Elise is totally worth it.
You don't know what you're missing.
Sincerely,
Elisabeth 

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the beards. They make 21 year olds look 30! Uh-tractive! Haha, love that you and Elise dear boyed the same guy. X)

    ReplyDelete