6/13/2012

Dear Boys: If I Scared You Off, I'm Sorry

Dear Recess, 
I think I scared you off,
but I didn't mean to!
I just wanted to get to know you better.
That's all.
Sighingly,
Elisabeth

Dear Banana,
I kind of miss how cool you are.
Let's hang out soon.
Okay?
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Manly Man,
I really feel like a dork for liking you so much.
Don't think about the fact that I chased after you
and just ask me out.
Thanks,
Elisabeth

Dear E=mc2,
You're still cute.
But I think I'm over you.
Wooo,
Elisabeth

Dear 4-3,
I'm SOO glad we're just friends.
Cordially,
Elisabeth

Dr. Snooze,
Okay.
You like another girl.
That's alright.
I have bigger fish to fry right now.
Love,
Elisabeth


1 comment:

  1. Elisabeth, we really need boyfriends. Won't it be so great when we're dear boying on guy, and it's mostly positive stuff?! Seriously. I think I'm desperate. . . .

    I love you too!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete