6/25/2012

My Viewpoint On Men Part 2


Yesterday, I went to a missionary farewell and it was amazing!
As I was sitting in the congregation, I started thinking about men.
(Naturally, because what else do I think about?)
Mostly, I just started thinking about the young man who's farewell it was.
He's such a sensational person and is always so kind to me.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate that.
There haven't been many boys in my life who have gone out of their way to be nice to me.
I come from a very small town and because of that, the boys that I interacted with didn't feel like it was necessary to show me a little kindness.
Not that the boys were mean or anything, but they definitely weren't friendly by any means.
Kindness goes such a long way.
It's the key to being friends with anyone. Boy or girl.
I'm so glad for people like this missionary who are such great examples of how to act and how to be. 
They help me be able to open up a little bit and trust people, which is really hard for me to do.
I'm so thankful that there are men who stand up for what's right.
They know the duty they have as a son of God and they live up to that potential.
Thanks, guys.
You rock.

4 comments:

  1. Hey hey Elisabeth! Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you back!


    Janette the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl!!! Thanks! I absolutely LOVE your blog. :) :)

      Delete
  2. Love this! MY very best friend leaves Wednesday for his mission. He is amazing. Seriously. Those guys are so great to have around. ps utah state?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Utah State!!! Are you at Utah State?!?

      Delete