7/25/2012

Dear Boys: I Wrote 25 Letters This Week

Dear You,
I've always thought that boys were pretty stupid,
but really, I'm the stupid one.
Sorry for not picking up on your hints.
Sighingly,
Elisabeth

Dear Recess,
You're engaged?!
WeirdedOut,
Elisabeth

Dear Banana,
I'm a little sad.
I kind of wanted to date you,
but I'm glad you've found someone.
thank you for not being a pansy,
Elisabeth

Dear Missionaries,
It's been really fun writing 25 letters to you.
(ha)
But thinking of things to say to you is difficult.
Lovingly,
Elisabeth

Dear Missionary site,
You are OOBER helpful.
Thanks,
Elisabeth
P.S. Click here to read. It's quite entertaining.
P.P.S. Another reason why I love the gospel!

4 comments:

  1. You wrote 25 letters??????????????????!! WOW! That's a lot! Surely you typed them right? I mean.. otherwise your hand would be cramping bad!

    ♥Janette ♥
    http://janettethejongleur.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25 letters is super impressive! Haha. Especially if they were all handwritten! I need to get some real letters out to some of my missionary friends! And that New Era article is awesome! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The YW lessons used to have a whole lesson on writing letters to missionaries and what you should say. I'm so glad they changed the curriculum. The last part of the year in YW usually had pointless lessons. Fun, but not exactly focused on Christ. Anyway, the New Era article was funny!

    ReplyDelete