7/18/2012

Dear Boys: Kisses & Hearts

Dear Disney,
My heart just skipped a beat.
Lovingly,
Elisabeth

Dear You,
I want us to be friends.
That's all,
Elisabeth

Dear Dr. Snooze,
I had an inexplicable urge to kiss you on the cheek today.
I'm really glad I didn't follow through on that urge.
Lastingly,
Elisabeth

Dear Missionary,
I know I write to you all the time on this here blog,
but I'm just really glad you're my friend.
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Matt Bomer,
Your hair is so thick & luxurious.
I wish you weren't a criminal on your TV show
or I might consider dumping Shawn Spencer.
Staying with Shawn,
Elisabeth

6 comments:

  1. Dear Elisabeth,
    Mat Bomer's hair, is indeed, thick and luxurious, and by Shawn Spencer, do you mean Shawn Spencer from Psych?
    From Potentially-excited-that-you-watch-awesome-tv-shows-too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly who I mean! YEAH! We should be friends now & when we hang out we need to watch awesome tv shows. :) haha

      Delete
    2. WOO!! That's fantastic!!! Yeah totally! :D haha!

      Delete
  2. Also, Matt Bomer? He liketh the men, so your decision to stay with Shawn (although I care not at all for that show) is a wise one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alas, its the truth. :( I'm so sad. :(

      Delete
  3. Found you thru the blog hop! Following! YAY!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete