7/11/2012

Dear Boys: Missionaries, Quails, & Laundry

Dear Missionary,
You're one of a kind, that's for sure.
Lovingly,
Elisabeth 

Dear You,
When you liked me freshman year,
I was an idiot & didn't even know.
Now, I wonder if I hadn't been so stupid,
what might have happened between us...
Confusingly,
Elisabeth

Dear Quirky Quail,
I don't like, like you.
I just....like you.
You're nice,
Elisabeth

Dear Home-Boys,
You guys are all gone!!!!
I'm so sad.
Good luck on your missions though.
You guys are gonna rock some worlds.
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Pinstripe,
I misjudged you.
You're actually pretty nice.
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Laundry,
I usually don't rebel against doing you because I like clean clothes,
but today, can't you just do yourself?
Sighingly,
Elisabeth

Dear Mumbo-Jumbo,
Maybe?
Hopingly,
Elisabeth

1 comment:

  1. Cute letters! And CONGRATS on 100 followers! That's fabulous! Just happened upon your blog for the first time today and thought I'd say hello! So nice to "meet" you :-)

    ReplyDelete