8/07/2012

I Love My Daddy!

IT'S MY DADDY'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!
LOVE YOU DADDY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
(Can we talk about how my little sister on the right isn't even looking at the camera?? Ha! She's hilarious)
Writing about my daddy is one of the hardest things for me. 
He's not on the verge of death or anything. He's very much alive. (ha)
The reason it's hard for me is because I love him.
Whenever I go home, the first thing I want to do is hug my daddy.
(My dad & little brother)
He's one of the only people in my life who gets me. One time, I was sobbing on my bed about some meaningless situation in my life, he quietly came into my room and sat on my bed. I wailed & wailed to him about this and that, how life wasn't going my way and how I thought life was SO hard as a 16 year old girl. When I finished my rant, he patted me on the back and walked out. He didn't speak a word. And really, that's all I needed.
He's extremely wise & has great social perception.
He makes sense of all the confusing things in life and he's secretly funny.
He hates popcorn and would rather stay home then go out.
He reads psychology books for fun and is one of the smartest people I know.
I look up to my dad more than any other person on earth.
LOVE YOU DADDY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the acknowledgement but having good kids is what really helps!

    ReplyDelete