9/05/2012

Dear Boys: Attractive Men, Nerd Names, & Basketballs

Dear Attractive Man with a Nerd Name,
Let's be BFF's already.
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear IHOP,
You are the best boy ever.
Thanks for looking so fly without a tie.
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Alien,
I think we need to hang out more often.
Scratch that.
We will hang out more often.
Cordially,
Elisabeth

Dear JayDog,
I kind of like you.
Just kind of.
Sweetly,
Elisabeth

Dear Attractive Man with a Nerd Name,
Kiss me slowly?
Wishingly,
Elisabeth

Dear All Boys in my Basketball class,
Soooo, you're the best.
Thanks for giving me high-fives & "atta girl's" when I made that shot.
I feel like rockstar.
Sincerely,
Elisabeth
\

2 comments:

  1. I love your dear boys :) I need to do one ASAP. Lots of new college faces to creep about muhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. X) The "kiss me slowly" one had me sighing and giggling. You're so creative with your boy aliases, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete