9/26/2012

Dear Boys: I Just Wanted To Say Hi

Dear Texas,
You make me feel like a girl worth wanting.
Thanks,
Elisabeth

Dear Missionary,
I love getting texts from you that say:
"Hey, I just want to come say hi"
Makes my whole day!
You're sensational!
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Christmas Music,
You've been on repeat for the last week.
What is my problem?!
Lovingly,
Elisabeth

Dear C.C.P.,
I like this whole "I'm not attracted to you, so let's be friends!" thing we've got going.
I always have so much fun with you because of it!
Lovingly,
Elisabeth

Dear JayDog,
Ask me a date.
Please?
Beggingly,
Elisabeth

Dear You,
You are the sweetest boy in the whole world.
Love,
Elisabeth

4 comments:

  1. Dear Elisabeth,
    I don't mean to be all super-creepy-stalker, but I love your blog. :)
    And I may have copied your "Dear Boys" idea.
    Love,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are blogs for if not to be creepy?? haha! Do it! Dear boys is the highlight of my week! :)

      Delete
  2. 1. I've been listening to Christmas music a lot lately too! It's weird. But I think there is something nice about listening to it out of context.

    2. I like your dear boy notes, you should write a "Dear Men" letter for my blog, if you want.

    Love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete