9/19/2012

Dear Boys: States & Roommates

(Guest postage from my home-girl Naomi.)

Dear JayDog,
I'm feeling some kind of a vibe,
but I'm thinking small things are great things brought to pass.
Right?
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Texas,
You are lovely.
Cordially,
Elisabeth

Dear Lightning,
Hey girl, hey.
We better make our Christmas cards soon.
Hysterically,
Elisabeth

Dear Longhorn,
I love you.
You're my soulmate.
The end.
Love,
Naomi

Dear All Black Guys,
Naomi is single & looking.
Apply within.
Accepting all applications.
No requirements except the color of your skin.
Love,
The girls from K2

   

4 comments:

  1. No no no, I'm just interested in black boys. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i'm not sure I know who Texas is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete