10/29/2012

Dear Boys: I've Fallen Head Over Heels

Dear S to the P,
You talked for the first time.
Naomi & I almost had a mini stroke.
Surprised but stable,
Elisabeth
 
Dear Texas,
You've got it going on, boy.
Cordially,
Elisabeth
 
Dear Valley,
I'm proud of you.
Love,
Elisabeth
 
Dear IHOP,
You are the one of the most genuine boys I know.
Thanks for making me feel so special.
Love,
Elisabeth
 
Dear You,
Why for the sake of all that's normal do I still like you?!
Gotta get over you,
Elisabeth
 
Dear Lurp,
You're totally not my type.
And I'm convincing myself that I don't like you.
Resolutely,
Elisabeth

(two weeks later)
 Dear Lurp,
I've fallen head over heels.
I love talking to you for hours.
Also, you're a great space heater.
Love,
Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. Uhhhhm space heater? Do we need to go get ice cream? (Slash, hot chocolate because it's way too cold for ice cream.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with Elise on this one. My eyebrows disappeared way up into my bangs when I read the phrase "space heater." Bow-chikka-bow-wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... this was ages ago, but now I'm going full stalker on your blog. And I love this. And I will steal it. Thank you for your consideration ;D

    ReplyDelete