10/03/2012

Dear Boys: Just Ask Me Already

Dear JayDog,
I know you like me.
Just ask me on a date already.
Love,
Elisabeth
P.S. Did I mention that you should ask me on a date?

Dear Texas,
When do I get to see you next?!
We need to start a flirtationship.
Lovingly,
Elisabeth

Dear Disney,
Thanks for making me feel important.
Keep up the good work, Elder!
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear PolySci,
I really wish you were LDS because
you are very aesthetically pleasing.
Cordially,
Elisabeth

Dear WalkingRanger,
I don't even know your name.
I just randomly saw you on campus today, 
but YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE.
That's all,
Elisabeth

2 comments:

  1. Flirtationship is the best made up word I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm i really like the word "flirtationship" and also the fact that you named someone Walking Ranger. that's all.

    ReplyDelete