3/29/2013

Favorite Things Friday Link-Up!!

Laura from Sincerely, Laura came up with this phenomenal idea about doing a Favorite Things Friday link-up and Brooklyn & I decided to join in!
If would like to join us as well, please link-up! We'd love to read all your favorites!!
FAVORITE FASHION STATEMENT
My favorite thing lately has been headbands! 
I really need to buy more cute ones like this!


FAVORITE BLOG
My favorite blog lately has been Nadine at Back East Blonde.
She's ADORABLE and has the CUTEST dog in the world!!


FAVORITE FOOD
Chick-Fil-A.

I can't stop eating there. It's like I'm addicted to drugs.

FAVORITE ETSY SHOP
Lately, I've just wanted to buy everything from Livy Love Designs.
Especially her pins! Aren't those adorable?!


2 comments:

  1. I'm dying over that headband. I like have got to have it. Also, can you teach me how to do that darn pinterest thing? I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl! Here is a link to the blog post that taught me!
      http://whitspeaks.blogspot.com/2013/03/how-to-make-pin-it-button-appear-on.html

      Delete