8/07/2013

Dear Boys: Catch-Up Time

Dear Tree,
Good thing we will never date.
Because you need to date what's her name. 
You know who I'm talking about.
Just do it.
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear You,
You have become the most iconic and heart-wrenching boy of my entire life.
And definitely the most complicated.
Just get home soon, kay?
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Red,
Don't treat life like a giant date.
I promise that's not how you're going to find the one.
Just sayin,
Elisabeth

Dear A-Wall,
I understand you're a engineer...
but that doesn't make it okay for you to be awkward...
ALL THE TIME.
Barely tolerating,
Elisabeth

Dear Drywall,
You are the greatest.
Thanks for being so so so nice. 
Like all the time.
Happily,
Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. Who's "what's her name"? :)

    P.S. We engineers try not to be awkward. In fact, maybe it's all the non-engineers who are awkward, but they just don't realize it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I inspired you, though I'm pretty sure I'll be doing this one soon. You rock. Like Queen. For reals. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha....engineers. I've dated my share of them. They are an adorably endearing nerdy bunch of fellas!

    ReplyDelete