11/18/2013

Dear Boys: Too Many

Dear Chazz,
Stop confusing me.
Just be a jerk all the time.
Then it would easier for me to not fall for you. 
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Monster,
I'm kind of falling for you.
Shhh. 
Don't tell anyone. 
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Nanny,
Well this just got significantly awkward.
Thanks,
Elisabeth

Dear Generic,
There are not words to describe how freakin' adorable you are.
You now have my permission to date me.
Yup,
Elisabeth

Dear Leek,
That whole stalking me on Instagram thing was kind of cute.
Mostly creepy, but....cute.
Love,
Elisabeth

FYI: I know that my blog background is being weird. I'm trying to fix it, so just ignore it for now :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I didn't even notice your blog background until you said something, I was too busy being entertained by your post. And then I looked and saw the weird designs. I like it, you should make it your new signature thing ;)

    ReplyDelete