6/16/2014

Dear Boys: LOVE THERM

My roommates and I have this beautiful little poster hanging up in our apartment:


It's called our Love Therm. Aka: Love Thermometer. So to all the boys who walk into our apartment and are just dying to know who each boy is. Here ya go.

Dear Johnny Bravo,
You are the most attractive man 
every girl's eyes have ever beheld.
Love,
All girls in the 23rd Ward

Dear Hiccup,
Dang it!
I REALLY like you!
Gray suit and all.
Sighingly,
Mulan

Dear Flynn Rider,
You are absolutely perfect.
If you asked I think I'd marry you on the spot.
That is all.
Love,
Merida

Dear Tall, Dark, & Handsome,
Your eyes melt my heart.
EVERY TIME.
Smilingly,
Odette

Dear Kristof,
I think I like you.
A lot, a lot.
That's all.
Love,
Sleeping Beauty

Dear Dexter's Dad,
Sloooooow down. Just a bit.
Please. I think you are pretty great.
Dating you would be like the best thing ever, but you are too busy.
So for now I guess friends it is.
Longingly,
Merida

Dear Prince Naveen,
You're so easy to talk to.
I think I have a baby crush.
Love,
Mulan

Dear Megamind,
You're sometimes cool.
It's a house divided.
Love,
Mulan, Merida, Sleeping Beauty, Odette, Ariel and Cinderella

Dear Snotlout,
You've just been dead zoned.
Suck it.
Ugh,
Ariel

Dear Wreck-It Ralph,
You're good looking and SOOO nice.
But...you're a tad awkward.
Your arms are longer than your body.
Love,
Mulan, Merida, Sleeping Beauty, Odette, Ariel, and Cinderella

Dear Prince Charming,
Wow. All I can say is wow. Like...WOW.
Could we date now?!
That'd be great. Thanks.
Lovingly,
Merida

Dear Milo,
I didn't think I would like you.
But then I did.
Like how is that a thing??
Love,
Odette

Dear Prince Eric,
Took you on a date.
Now you're dating somebody else.
Woof,
Ariel

Dear Russell the Wilderness Explorer,
I just...uhhh...waaaa.
Okay. You're adorable.
Wishingly,
Odette

Dear dude from Mulan whose name I can't remember,
You're a nice guy and all, but let's honest...
I'm a bit creeped out. More like a lot.
I'm a lot creeped out.
Asianingly,
Merida

4 comments:

  1. BUH-RILLIANT idea. It reminds me of when I cut out photos of all the guys and girls from the ward directory, laminated them, put a magnet on the back and stuck them on my fridge. Then we could play match-maker. And real couples? Well, they went into the timeout box indicating they weren't available for our mix and match game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... I love you. And you have wonderful ideas. Thanks for filling my life with joy.

    ReplyDelete