1/02/2015

How I Feel About Love



First off, I made this graphic so that's cool.

Second, I have been really struggling---just with the fact that I feel like all the good boys in the world have retreated back into hibernation mode and are starting to become grumpy bears. 

Third, I have the greatest friends in the world and my girl Ashley sent me this quote and I've been reading it all week. 

It describes exactly how I need to start thinking about love. It's not about being the perfect size or being the best kisser. It's ALL about God and sometimes I forget that. 

2 comments:

  1. I just love you girl! I am so glad you love this quote as much as I do. It's helped me so much over the past five years. It just simply makes sense. Sometimes we just get caught up in everything and then we come back to it and remember the meaning and reason behind everything, God. He is good and he knows what we need more than what we think we need or want. You're simply amazing. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. My dear, thank you. Haha I needed this quote today! And thanks to Ashley too, then. :)

    ReplyDelete