1/18/2013

A True Fashion Crime: Audrey Lee

I've decided to start a new project with my blog!
Instead of documenting my OWN fashion crime adventures...(which weren't really all that great)...I'm going to document the people that I think are true fashion crimes! 
I'm documenting normal people that rock their own style and crazy, quirky personalities through fashion!
My first subject:
Miss Audrey Lee

 This jumpsuit. UHmazing!


 Heather & Audrey. My crazy, amazing co-workers.
Let me tell you a little bit about this amazing girl!
Audrey is my co-worker at the art museum and she has quickly become one of my best friends!
Major: Vocal Performance
Favorite Food: Yellow Tomatoes
My Favorite Personality Trait About Her: She could care less about what people think about her. She ROCKS her jumpsuit with class!
Love you, Audrey!
Have any fashion crime moments? Let me know! I want to document it!

1 comment:

  1. i love that she owns this look! and me? fashion crimes? well there was that entire obsession (still is) with bringing overalls back into style...

    ReplyDelete