12/05/2014

Once Upon a Time, I Bought a Romper

I actually bought this romper at the end of the summer so obviously I've been slacking about posting about it. But it's still amazing!!

This is THE BEST purchase I have ever made. I was kind of hesitant about it at first because buying a romper can be the best ever or the worst ever. Because ya know...it's a one piece everything! Plus going to the bathroom is a chore. Not gonna lie.

Although it's SO fun and I always get lots of compliments on it. If you're wondering whether you should get one, just do it! And never go back! If you need moral support, I got your back.

 (Romper: Forever 21, Vest: Dress Barn, Scarf: WalMart, Headband: Vintage Wanna Bee, Shoes: Payless)




3 comments:

  1. Heh heh! Looks great on you! Love the pattern too!
    It looks super comfy; maybe I should get one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been reading your blog for a really long time and love it!! i'll give you a discount on an ad space if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day I hope to own a romper and own it like you do girl!! love it!! xo

    ReplyDelete