11/19/2011

Ala Shakespeare?

"To be or not to be..."-Hamlet
"Double, double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble."-Macbeth
"Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?"-Romeo & Juliet



I've had a recent obsession with Shakespeare. It's so bad that I'm taking a class on it next semester.
I know.
I'm crazy.
BUT Shakespeare just speaks to me. Kind of like Chuck Norris's name speaks to him.
Same concept.
SOOO
I've decided to propose a question: What kinds of things speak to you?
I believe with all my heart and soul that passion is what drives us to make the very best of ourselves. Shakespeare does that for me. He gives me perspective. He gives me this inner yearning to really analyze and study what he's actually trying to say.
Nevertheless, I really want to know: What drives you?

No comments:

Post a Comment