12/30/2011

Cupcakes & Old Times Sake

SOMETIMES
I just like doing stuff for old times sake.

Hence, the Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe!!
It's this adorable cupcake shop in Rexburg.
I like to self-indulge here. (Ssshh! Don't tell!)
BUT
this place has a special nitch in my heart.
I was just texting one of my good buddies, Kim.
AND
it reminded me of the Cocoa Bean.
In high school, this was where we would hang.
We would get the Love Potion frappe (which doesn't have any special powers, but I secretly got it just because I wanted that special someone to fall in love with me.)
AND
the "Better-than-Whatever" cupcake.
*insert eyebrow raise*
One time,
my friend, Sarah, even answered a guy to a dance with one of their cupcakes.
It was adorable to say the least. 
RANDOM THOUGHT:
I'm totally buying my BFF Sadie one of those cupcakes RIGHT NOW!! She's moving next week & it's kind of breaking her heart.
I'm grabbing my car keys as I'm typing. yeah. I kinda rock like that.

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year from me at The Bookness. I followed too. Maybe you visit me someday.

    ♥ www.thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete