12/31/2011

Alright, Alright, I'll Be a Conformist :)

YEAR IN REVIEW!!!
Everybody's doing it these days. Didn't ya hear?
Besides, I like being a conformist. :)
Except...I can't really remember back that far. :/
How do all you fantastic bloggers do that??
Sooo because my mind happens to draw a blank....I'm going to do a
HALF-YEAR IN REVIEW!!!
Starting with May...

May
Biggest event in my life?
Graduated high school. :)

Right after I turned the tassle. :) Go me!








June to July
Moved away from home to work at a Girl Scout Camp in Park City.
Craziest summer of my life.
I learned soooo much about people and I ate WAY too many cookies. Especially Samoas!! :)






yes, this is me touching a deer! SOOOO AWESOME!!
(Notice my Aggie pride before I even started school??
I'm just that fantastic.)

Polar Bear Dip!! Basically jumped into freezing cold water at 7:30 in the morning. 
Exhiliarting to say the least.

August
Moved to Logan & became a full-fledged Aggie!!
No.
I'm not a TRUE Aggie. Yet... ;)














September
Found out that my cousin Megan happens to be one amazing chica.
















October
Was a nerd for Halloween


















Also, I started a love affair with blogging!!!
AND
I met this amazing lady who happens to be SUCH an inspiration to me. :)
Okay...technically we met in August...but whatevs. ;)

















November
Hardest month for me.
It kind of sunk in that I'm a grown-up.
What?
Grown-up?
What kind of a word is that, right?
















December
I...
Found out that my 12 year old sister is better than me at the piano.
Realized that I'm an amazing girl despite being boyfriend-less.
Had an epiphany about the kind of person I really am: Kindness goes a long way.
Discovered Justin Bieber's song "Mistletoe" (made my life a whole heck of a lot easier) ;)
Grew closer to my Savior Jesus Christ.
And of course
December wouldn't be complete without Christmas. :)


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! Thanks for following my blog! Love you guys! <3

1 comment:

  1. Being a grown-up is rough! But it gets easier...actually that is a lie :) But you get better at it.
    Also ps...you are right. You are still an amazing person without a beau ;)
    I personally think you rock :)

    ReplyDelete