1/01/2012

Modern Day Pollyanna

Pollyanna is quite possibly one of the best shows in the entire world.
Heartbreaking.
Lovely.
Irritating.
AND
Down-right adorable.
 












Lately, I've thought about becoming a Modern Day Pollyanna.
You know,
the type of girl that speaks her mind & ruffles everybody's feathers.
However,
I don't usually speak my mind unless it's in confidence,
rustling someone's feathers definitely doesn't sound fun,
AND
I'm not blonde.
Hmm....
this could be a challenge. :)
OR
maybe instead of becoming a Modern Day Pollyanna,
I'll become a Modern Day Elisabeth.

















You know,
the type of girl who finds the positive before the negative & makes it a priority to put others before herself.
Hmmm...
this is definitely the kind of challenge I can handle. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm a new follower from Sunday Social. Please visit me at http://www.eyeheart.ca/

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete