1/03/2012

Holy Hair!!!

My hair is fantastically adorable.
Probably one of my favorite parts of myself.
Its the perfect thickness,
the perfect color,
AND
it has the perfect softness. :)
HOWEVER
sometimes I get quaintly annoyed because all it does is sit there.
Like this:
















To achieve this hairstyle, all I did was blow-dry my hair.
Nice, right?
At this moment, you're probably really jealous of my hair. That's okay.
I'm jealous of it and its my hair.
Anywhoo
like I said, all it does is sit there. Its straight and has absolutely no wave. Kind of boring if you ask me.
BUT
I ACHIEVED THE IMPOSSIBLE TODAY!!!

















My. Hair. CURLED!!!
Ya know.
That adorable, messy kind of curl that has no structure or control.
I was so excited that I almost peed my pants.
It was that epic.

1 comment:

  1. Tell me the secret to your curliness oh hair master

    ReplyDelete