3/04/2012

Dontcha Just Love It?

Oh my goodness!
Last night was SOO fun!!
I went to a rockin' dance party at BYU-I with my BFF Lindsay. :)
I hadn't seen her in SOO long and I friggin' missed her!
We danced our little hearts out to Nicki Minaj, Kelly Clarkson, and 'Teach Me How to Jerk'.
SUCH a good night!!
Lindsay and I got talking about all the crazy memories we have: Sleepovers, songs that we made up little jokes to, the boys that we used to like...
We even talked about the first time we became friends.
I had always known who she was, I just never talked to her.
Then freshman year in Algebra class we ended sitting by each other and we've been inseparable ever since.

I mean, seriously. Who would want to be separated from this?
Gorgeous right?
Dontcha just love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment