4/09/2012

Jane Austen Fettish

I feel like I might have already blogged about this topic...oh well.
Here's the truth: I'm having a Jane Austen fettish.

This is getting bad.
Like really bad.
I had a 45 minute convo with my manager about our hopeless romanticism and our love for everything Mr. Darcy.
I don't think that happens in normal life.
In normal life, you avoid any social interaction with managers.
But no.
I decide to talk to them about Jane Austen.
I can't help it.
Mr. Darcy.
Mr. Knightly.
Captain Frederick Wentworth. (my personal fav)
*sigh*
I can't get enough.
You know what else I can't get enough of?!
INSTAGRAM!!!!!
Booyah!!!
Instagram on Android...PSYCHED!
If you so choose, you may follow me @ fashioncrime

2 comments:

  1. While I admire your manager-bravery, I regret to inform you that fetish only has one "t".

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally read Austenland, I think if you like Jane Austens books you will like this book.

    ReplyDelete