4/12/2012

Yesterday At The Museum

I started work yesterday at two-o-clock. I was a little exhausted because I had to run from one end of campus to the other to get to work on time. As I sat at the front desk, catching my breath and being all professional, this HUGE group of students came in.
The group was written down on the schedule and I knew they were coming in, however, what I didn't know was that it was going to be a group of 14-year-old boys and their high testosterone levels. 
I was a little worried at first because I thought they were going to be super irresponsible and annoying. I mean--one of them had a giant jug of apple juice in his hand!
Kinda sketchy.
Anywoo, because it was such a large group I had to help guard.
(Interruption: When I mean "guard", I don't mean I have a gun in a holster on my hip. I just keep all my senses open and I keep the art safe.)
So, I had to help guard. I was circling around the group of boys when they decided to stop and look at specific piece of art.
The teacher was talking and carrying on and then I heard the following conversation:
Boy 1: "Are you scared, dawg?"
Boy 2: "Yeah..."
Boy 1: "Do you think there are hamsters under there?"
Boy 2: "Totally likely."
Ha!
What?!
Funniest thing OF my life. 
I knew their testosterone would kick in sometime. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment