(Photo added because if you watch Psych, you'll understand.
Have I mentioned that I'm obsessed with this show??)
Linking up with Gentri Lee today!!
Usually, I listen to Mormon Messages on YouTube. It helps me feel a little bit better about myself. :)
3. Do you wish time away or do you savor every moment?
Earlier in life, I used to savor every moment. Now, I feel like I'm in the wish time away stage. I need to start savoring!
4. If you could be any mythological creature, what would you be, and why?
A unicorn. Definitely.
5. What is your current biggest weakness and are you working on fixing it?
My height & weight. Sometimes, I just feel like a big panda. Cute & cuddly, but oh so fat. (ha!) But I'm getting better at accepting who I am and not letting it get the best of me! I go running a lot, which helps!
6. How do you greet someone when meeting them for the first time?
Just a friendly "Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Elisabeth."
7. How do you grocery shop? (Do you write up a list? Go in with no idea what you're looking for? Have meal plans? Bring your own shopping bags?)
I always use a list. Otherwise, I end up buying more slash less than I should. Also, I'm very forgetful, so I actually make a list of everything I do. To-do lists, to-buy lists, to-date lists. Ya know. The usual. :)