6/21/2012

Have I Ever Told You How Much I Love My Best Friend?

If Sadie was a boy, we'd be married by now.
Seriously.
We're BEST friends.


We're like Shawn & Gus.
Fox & the Hound.
Woody & Buzz.
Merry & Pippin.
(Yes, I did just make a Lord of the Rings reference)
I don't know what it is and I don't know how it happened.
We get each other.
We're the kind of friends that hang out together in complete, comfortable, companionable silence and it works.
Me & Sadie weren't always best friends.
Believe me. We weren't.
She hung out in a different crowd and I didn't really hang with that crowd.
Then my senior year of high school, we ended up having a lot of classes together & we've clicked ever since. 
We've been through a lot. Mostly, we've just lived in different places during the last year.
But that hasn't stopped us!!
I love Miss Sadie Pearl with all my heart.
Here's to you, beautiful girl!
Love & miss you! <3


(follow me on instagram @fashioncrime)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for best friends! It's wonderful finding someone you just click with! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet, I'm so glad that you are really happy together. Nothing like a tight friendship :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a best friend just makes life more fun!

    ReplyDelete