11/29/2011

♫I'm a Random Girl in a Random World...♫

Don't you ever have those days of randomness?? I do. Today happened to be one of those days where everything random was extremely obvious to me. :)
RANDOM DAY RANT!
*Sneezes
--Seeing over 10 people I know on campus. I never see people I know on campus. ha!
*My cousin's tire blowing up
--Pumpkin pie ice cream.
*Putting together an outfit (Always super random for me)
--Getting texts
*The internet not working: random and for no reason
--Things breaking
*Drops of water that fall on your head
--Quote walls 
*Dandruff
--Birthdays
*Echos
--Blogs
*Facebook
--Splatter paint
*Balloons
--The hooks in my apartment ceiling
*Getting dates
--Tripping and falling on your face
*Tripping on yourself
--Cravings
*Egg cartons (Who decided to make them cardboard?)
--Shivers
*Itches
--Muscle twitches (Have you ever had your bum twitch? Soo weird...)
*Name Brands (Who would name soap after a bird?)
There's my random rant of the day. What's your random rant?? :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment