2/26/2012

I'm Weird Because....

-I can't go to sleep with my socks on.

-I've started to have an unusual attachment to my CTR ring.

-I don't like lip gloss or chapstick.

-I think I showered maybe 4 times this week.
Motivation has been the death of me.

-I really can't stop thinking about a certain boy.

-I've really enjoyed being a part of elections at Utah State. Campaigning has been super fun!!

-My bangs have started to do this:
Flip out to the side like a dolphin tale.
Not attractive.

-I love running.

-I really don't like it when people swear. It makes me cringe inside.

-I'M SO STOKED FOR CREATIVE ESTATES!!!!

Everybody has a little weirdness inside them:
Why are YOU weird??

3 comments:

  1. hey! i totally wish you would have come and said hi! i would have loved to catch up in logan! and ps, if this list makes you weird add me to it! I have dolphin flip bangs and looove campaigning too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bangs so do that too! Drives me bonkers! Also glad to know I am not the only one who doesn't shower nearly as often as I prolly should...that is why they invented hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and return the favor and follow me back as well. If you are interested also check out our current giveaways. We have something for everyone right now.
    Thanks a lot!
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete