2/28/2012

Who knew NOT doing laundry could be a goal?


Yes.
You did read that title right.
I'm not doing laundry until I go home this weekend.
It's this sub-conscious goal of mine. 
Why pay to do laundry now when I can do it for free??
Seems like a pretty practical goal to me.
BUT
Don't worry.
I have enough socks and intimates and stuff like that.
I'm not going to be completely disgusting. 
I'm just waiting two weeks to do laundry instead of one. :)
Makes sense, yeah?
PLUS
I also decided to make another goal.
(Although, this one is actually creditable.)
I'm going to go to bed before 10:30 this week.
Yup.
I'm gonna do it!! 
You see,
I get SUPER cranky if I don't get enough sleep.
And I've been feeling super under the weather lately.
Which, I've attributed it to the fact that I've been going to bed after midnight all year long.
BAD IDEA!!!
So, 10:30 it is. :)
Wish me luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment