3/23/2012

Awk--WORD

I feel like since I've been in college, my life has been one awkward fur-ball.
Ugh.
Here's the scoop:
The other day, I saw a cute boy from my basketball class walking down the sidewalk.
We've talked a couple times and been friendly towards one another and
SOOO
because of our conversational interaction, I thought it would be appropriate to say "HI".
I looked up, made eye contact, my lips began to form the 'huu" sound, and then.....
he AWKWORDLY looked down.
He totally knew that I was there and everything!
AND
I started to feel the uncomfortable ache inside my body that simulated to my brain that I had created an awkward situation.
*sigh*
Gotta love the perks of college. :)

P.S. Don't you think it's weird that awkward is spelled with a A? I think it should be: awkword. But...I guess that just looks kind of awkward...


P.P.S. I think I'm funny.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's awkward that it has two w's. I seriously thought it was spelled akward for the longest time. What an awkward word.

    ReplyDelete