3/30/2012

Just Some Questions

My dear friend, Mikailei, tagged me in her blog post to write about some questions. :)
Here are the rules:

1. post these rules.
2. post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.

I posted 11 random facts about myself earlier this week: click here.  
Now for the questions. :)


What is your favorite song?
--At the moment: Fine By Me by Andy Grammar or Hey Mama by Mat Kearney. Of all moments? Not applicable. :)

What is your favorite season?
--Winter. By far. Good thing it lasts all year! 

If you could have any occupation you desired, what would it be?

--To be honest, I have no idea. That's why I'm going to college! :)

Name your LEAST favorite candy bar?

-Milky Way or 3 Musketeers

Have you been to a concert? 

--Yes! Only a couple though: Taylor Swift, David Archuleta, and Josh Groban.
What's love in your opinion? 
--Love is so much more than what the movies make it out to be. "Finding your one true love" and all that jazz is great. However, you've gotta be logical in love. It's a commitment: loyalty to the fullest.

Favorit
e color?
--Light Pink

What's the most interesting fact that you know?

--Hair extensions can give you permanent bald spots.

Worst genre of music?

--I don't really have a worst genre of music, however, I don't really appreciate rap. I can listen to rap once in a while, but it kind of gets old for me.

Who was your first love? 

--From elementary school to sixth grade, I had a HUGE crush on this kid named Colby. Totally over it. He's a punk now.

If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy? 

--Putting school expenses aside, I would have to say...clothes. Definitely. 


My Questions:
Have you ever been to Disneyland?
Tell us an obscure fact about yourself.
Was your first kiss good or bad?
What's your favorite photo? Post it.
Have many jobs have you had in your lifetime?
Texting: yes or no?
Would you rather drink body spray or eat candle wax?
Do you have a favorite item from your childhood? If so, what is it?
What's your favorite accessory?
Do you like slides or swings?
What's your favorite style of wedding dress? (ie: A-line, trumpet, etc.)

TAGGED:
Stephanie--total swillyness
Nina--momma go round
Katie--katilda
Chelsea--perfect in my mind
Mikailei--love, mikailei

1 comment:

  1. Milky Ways are my favorites! I want one now!! :] And if I won the lottery clothes would totally be next on my list after school as well! And then baby things too! Teehee! And I guess maybe some fun stuff for my husband...I guess!

    ReplyDelete