5/27/2012

When Santa Claus Comes To Town

I feel like I just got the BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!!
This morning at exactly 8:00 a.m., my phone went off.
I groggily pull it off my nightstand and say "Hello" in my nasty morning voice. (which apparently makes me sound like a dinosaur?)
My dad cheerfully greets me with a "hey, Elisabeth" on the other end.
Me: "Hey, dad! What's up?" (by this time, I'm fully awake. It's not every day that you get a call from the most amazing person on earth!)
Dad: "Well, I think we're going to come down to Logan."
Me: "What?" (I was shocked.)
Dad: "Yeah. Just for the day. We're sad that you can't come up to celebrate Memorial day with us, so we're going to come to you. Besides, we know you've had a rough week this week."
(follow me @ fashioncrime)
I couldn't even continue talking through my sobs.
My family knows exactly how make my day brighter without even trying.
They love me so much and I'm so thankful for their lovely example in my life.
I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment