6/01/2013

entering sugar city, pop. 1514

I had the most fabulous week last week with some of the greatest girls in the world!
These girls came up for our roommates' wedding in Idaho Falls and they decided to come visit me in Sugar City!
If you don't know already, I'm from Sugar City, Idaho and it is the most fabulous, adorable little town you have ever seen!
Someone once told me that it sounds like it's from a fairytale!
And I would have to agree!
 Sarah, Me, Naomi, & Emeline
 The trampoline in my backyard! :)
 Yup. That really is the population.
Sugar City consists of a gas station, a restaurant, a hardware store, a grocery store, and a post office.
And there's one stop sign on the main road.

 All of us roommates at Megan's wedding!



 The sign on an old grain silo on the edge of Sugar City
Rexburg temple!

Sarah, Naomi, and Emeline fell in love with Sugar City and I'm so happy I was able to share something with them that claims part of my heart.
Stop by, sometime yeah?

3 comments:

  1. Sugar City looks like such a sweet little town! :)
    I wish I could say my own town is "sweet and little", but 25,000-ish people isn't "little", or at least not by my standards! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. I love your cute little town :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like an adorable little town. My hometown is small (about 5,000), but it isn't as cute as Sugar City sounds!
    xxLizzy

    ReplyDelete