6/12/2013

summer summer summer summer summer summer summer

Okay. That was a lot of summer's. But guys... IT'S SUMMER!
My absolute favorite thing about summer is the night life.
I went on a night hike a couple weeks ago and it was the PERFECT weather. Slightly breezy and cool. It was amazing!
Not only do I love summer nights, but I also love summer outfits!
 Headband: Vintage Wanna Bee


 I'm funny sometimes. 
 Shirt: Plato's Closet, Shorts: Maurices


Also, let's talk about how much we all love Laura

Perfect summer outfit, right?!

What have you guys been up to this summer?

5 comments:

  1. Laura's cute. Love her so much. And cute headband. Loving it!! This summer, I've just been working. Can't wait for my vacations to start. Whoot whoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is by far my favorite season, not least because of summer clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I love summer or maxi skirts! My favorite!!

    Following you! Found you from Amanda's blog ;)

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that headband! And um.. let's talk about how we were Twitter friends but somehow I wasn't following you on Bloglovin'? What is up with that! Don't worry, I fixed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute headband! I am loving it, almost as much as I am loving your cute blog!! I am a new follower and am so excited to follow along!
    XO
    dani
    Love Me, Dani Marie

    ReplyDelete