7/28/2013

Adventure

My friend Sadie & I "joke" on a regular basis about becoming big shot career women in New York or Italy. Me as a social media director for Oreo and her as a medical assistant for a specialized doctors office that only treats hot Italian men.

Ya know. The usual.

But if I'm being completely honest. That really is exactly what I want. I want to move to New York and eat at boardwalk cafes. I want to travel to Italy and meet amazing people (which may or may not be Italian men). I want to run a half marathon. I want to go snorkeling. I want adventure.

There. I said it: ADVENTURE. I want adventure.

Yes, I love Logan. And yes, I'll miss Sugar City dearly.

But I want to experience things and places and people that I never have before.

I just hope and pray that one day I'll get that chance and that I'll have people cheering me on...all along the way.

4 comments:

  1. We should find adventure together! I want to do something different next summer. Key West Florida? Working on the beach? haha gotta try new things:) Im in the same boat you are girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The past 6 months I have been away from home and it has been the very best experience. I'm moving out to another state next month and I am so excited for the adventures that await. I say, if you get the opportunity to leave, go for it! What have you got to lose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In an excited voice: Come and visit me in England!!
    In a more normal, casual voice: Or, you know, whatever...


    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I will TOTALLY be cheering you on! That would be SO amazing! I crave adventure as well. It's a lot harder with a hubs and a baby now, but weekend (and week long) adventures will do for now! But if you get the opportunity to go live somewhere amazing (like Italy and NY) you better JUMP on it :)

    ReplyDelete